Last night, she said
"Oh, baby, I feel so down.
See, it turns me off,
When I feel left out”
He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing… the fury of the Time Lord… and then we discovered why—why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind…
This may be why I love Ten so much. Most of the Ten posts I see on Tumblr involve shipping him with some companion. But romantic attachment was only a small part of his character, and this story truly showed that he is like fire and ice.
this is not ok
telling time just got 300% more confusing
aesthetically interesting, cognitively nightmarish
Teacher: What’s the time?Me: *Mental breakdown*
You guys the lines in the middle are the hands calm down
seriously, stop freaking out if you can tell time on a regular clock you’ll be fine
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Reblogging for the 007 comment lol #truth
what if they printed books with glow in the dark ink, so you could stay up past your bedtime reading, but it wouldn’t have to use a flashlight so it wouldn’t be so obvious
the future is now
I’M SAVING THESE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE’S BRAINS
nature is rad
These are the most stunning nature photos I have ever seen